Flipkart daily trivia quiz answers for today. Answers are verified. Play and win Vouchers, Super Coins, and other exciting prizes.
Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz by answering all 5 questions correctly and win assured prizes of Smart Phones, Flipkart Vouchers, Super Coins, and Other Exciting Prizes.
Click here to open Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz (Direct Link – Flipkart App Only).
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers for 15 May 2021
Short Answers: A, A, B, C, A
- Which online marketplace was co-founded by Suchi Mukherjee in 2012?Answer: Limeroad
- Which of these dishes can be created with comic character’s Popeye’s source of power?Answer: Palak ka saag
- After which tree did The Economist magazine name its Asia column?Answer: Banyan
- Who directed the first film where Shah Rukh Khan was named Rahul?Answer: Yash Chopra
- Which Indian scientist authored the book ‘A History of Hindu ChemistryAnswer: Prafulla Chandra Ray
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers for 14 May 2021
Short Answers: A, B, C, B, C
- In which state is the Birsa Munda Athletics Stadium located?Answer: Jharkhand
- Who is the 1st bowler to take 4 wickets in 4 consecutive balls twice?Answer: Lasith Malinga
- Which team is the first in cricket history to play a thousand Test matches?Answer: England
- Who among the following has not scored a century on Test Debut?Answer: Sunil Gavaskar
- In which state is the Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education situatedAnswer: Kerala