All Flipkart Beat the Genius Quiz answers in a single page.
Play Flipkart Beat the Genius Quiz by answering all 3 questions correctly and win assured prizes of Smart Phones, Flipkart Vouchers, Super Coins and other Exciting Prizes.
Click here to open Flipkart Beat the Genius Quiz (Direct Link – Flipkart App Only).
E28: The City of Lakes
Short Answers: A, A, A, C, B
1. On which lake would you find the Lake Palace in Udaipur
2. Neerja Bhanot the flight attendant killed by terrorists worked for which airline?
Answer: Pan Am
3. Karsanbhai Patel is best known as the founder of which company?
4. In the Mahabharata which son of Shantanu and Ganga took up the name Bishma?
5. At the 1956 Melbourne Olympics who became the first Asian to score a hattrick in Olympics football
Answer: Neville D’Souza
E27: Bhaag milkha Bhaag
Short Answers: B, A, B, B, B
1. The experimental township Auroville in Tamil Nadu is dedicated to whose vision?
Answer: Sri Aurobindo
2. In 1964 which Indian origin entrepreneur founded the audio equipment company Bose Corporation?
Answer: Amar Bose
3. Ashutosh Gowariker’s ‘Panipat’ tells the story of which Maratha commander who lost the Third battle of Panipat?
Answer: Sadashiv Rao Bhau
4. In which event did Mikha Singh miss out on an Olympic medal by less than a second?
Answer: 400 M
5. The last known members of which animal species in India was shot by Maharaja of Koriya in 1947?
Answer: Asiatic cheetah
E26: The Raman Effect
Short Answers: B, B, B, C, C
1. In 2013 which rapper and musician released the song ‘Blue Eyes’?
Answer: Yo Yo Honey Singh
2. Which best-selling book by Chetan Bhagat tells the story of ‘Hari’, ‘Ryan’ and ‘Alok’?
Answer: Five Point Someone
3. In 2010 who designed the Indian rupee symbol?
Answer: D Udaya Kumar
4. India Celebrates National Science Day on February 28 to mark what occasion?
Answer: Discovery of Raman Effect
5. During the first world war Indian soldiers posted at which city mutinied in 1915?
E25: Unity in Diversity
Short Answers: A, A, B, A, A
1. What day is observed in India on Sardar Patel’s birth annivesary on 31st October?
Answer: National Unity Day
2. In 2009, which Indian poet-lyricist won the Oscar for ‘Best Original Song’?
3. Which Indian city was declared a UNESCO world heritage site in 2019?
4. Which animal is the primary diet of the King Cobra?
5. Which biologist of Indian origin won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 2009?
Answer: Venki Ramakrishnan
E24: Gangs of Naxalbari
Short Answers: B, A, D, D, B
1. Who has made the highest individual score for India in an ODI World Cup final?
Answer: Gautam Gambhir
2. Which Member of Parliament won the 2019 Sahitya Akademi award in English for his work ‘An Era of Darkness’?
Answer: Shashi Tharoor
3. The Word Naxalite comes from the village of Naxalbari located in which state?
Answer: West Bengal
4. What term in Indian business did Deepak Mohoni coin?
5. In the Ramayana, under whose supervision was the bridge to Lanka build?