Play Amazon May Quiz today by answering all five questions correctly and stand a chance to Win ₹50000 as Amazon Pay Balance.
Correct answers for Amazon May Quiz are updated. Please make use of it.
Amazon May Quiz Details
The following table provides a quick look on Amazon May Quiz.
|Contest Name||Amazon May Quiz|
|Prize||Win ₹50000 as Amazon Pay Balance|
|Prize Announcement||On or before|
Where & How To Play Amazon May Quiz
You can play Amazon May Quiz, only on the Amazon app.
- Download the Amazon app in your mobile from Playstore (Android users) or App Store (iPhone users).
- Open the app & Create/Sign in into Amazon Account.
- Navigate to Amazon Menu (≡) ⟶ FunZone.
- Start playing Amazon May Quiz.
You can also click on the Amazon FunZone from your Mobile or Tablet to start playing Amazon May Quiz directly.
Amazon May Quiz Answers:
Short Answer: A, C, A, A, C
- One 1 May 1897, who established the Ramakrishna Mission?
Answer: Swami Vivekananda
- Which Indian-origin writer was awarded the Commonwealth Award in 2008 for the book Animal People?
Answer: Indra Sinha
- In which year did India started celebrating May Day?
- Which two Indian states became separate states in May 1960?
Answer: Maharashtra and Gujarat
- On May 10, 1901, which Indian Scientist proved that ‘plants and animal have similar touch sense’?
Answer: Sir Jagdish Chandra Bose
Click here to open Amazon May Quiz (Direct Link – Amazon App Only).